I'm sick of those people who keep complaining about their looks when they look really OKAY. Some are just bloody pretty but they keep insist that they're not. What has the world become to? While the not-so-chio ones are trying hard not to think about their looks, there they are, rubbing salts onto their wounds. Wudcha please f-off??
Haha. Read something. Got pissed off. Yup that's it. I wasnt trying to arrow anybody. But these people do exist. Sucks.
Watched Wedding Crashers. I seriously think that I have problems judging movies, so, no comments. Some parts are really hilarious I should say. That female lead was the one who acted in Hot chick/s.
I feel weird.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:47 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand